The students who wish to seek admission in different courses should submit original certificates of the following along with true copies at the time a admission.
- H.S.C./B.Sc. Marks Memo in original with two copies.
- Transfer Certificate in original with two copies.
- A Passport size photograph.
- Students belonging to SC/ST/DNT/NT/VJNT/OBC/SBC should submit the caste certificate and caste validity certificate.
- E.B.C. application form along with income certificate.
- Students belonging to SC/ST/DNT/NT/VJNT/OBC/SBC will have to submit the prescribed applications form for validity which can be procured from office free of cost.
- Students who do not belong to SC/ST/DNT/NT/VJNT/OBC/SBC or who are not children of Primary Teacher/Freedom fighter will have to pay the total prescribed fees and seek the admission for the non-grant M.Sc. courses please refer the brochure.
- Admission to all M.Sc. course will be offered as per Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded Rules. The admissions are subjected to approval of the University as per rules appended hereto separately.
- Students who opt. Computer subject at M.Sc. Mathematics Part-I will have to pay Rs. 1000/-.
- The college will open on 17th June and regular classes will start immediately after opening as per University/Board rules.Students are expected to be regular in attendance. The absent students will not be allowed to appear for examination.
- Students are expected to be regular in attendance. The absent students will not be allowed to appear for examination.
- The college provides N.C.C. and N.S.S. training. The students should contact the concerned professor in-charge of Senior College for further information.
- Any student causing damage to college building water, gas, fire and electrical installation, gardens and premises (such writing on the walls, breaking windowpanes, flowers pots, cutting or pulling out plants, plucking flowers etc.) will be severely punished and the cost of the damage, if any will be recovered.
- A student should always be in possession of his/her identity card supplied at the time of admission and show it when demanded by authority.
- No association or society or any other body shall be formed in the college or the hostel without the prior permission of the Principal.
- No person will be invited to address or preside over any function of the college except with the approval of the Principal.
- Students receiving Government Scholarship
- Should not remain absent from classes without leave.
- Should show satisfactory progress in all college examinations.
- Should not participate in current politics.
- Disciplinary action will be taken as per rules prescribed by the S.RT.M.University against those who will disobey the rules.
- All admissions are provisional and subject to the rules prescribed by S.R.T.M. University, Nanded.
- Admission taken on submitting any fake documents will be cancelled imeediately and necessary action against such student will be taken as per IPC.
- Student have to follow the prescribed dress code in college. For senior college (UG+PG) wearing of white Shirt and Navy Blue Pant is compulsory and for girls students Navy Blue Salwar and White Shirt.
- B.Sc. III year and all M.Sc. students must also wear neck Tie and Black Shoes as prescribed
- Students should abide by all the rules and regulations regarding admissions, academic calendar, examination schedule prescribed by S.R.T.M. University, Nanded and HSC Board whichever is applicable