Department of Hindi
Dr. Mrs. A. R. Shukla
Professor & Head, Department of Hindi
Department of Hindi Was established in 1963. Hindi is offered as second language in B.Sc. programmes. At present Dr. Mrs. Aruna Rajendra Shukla is heading this department from 1st April 2005 to till today. She has been instrumental in generating interest in Hindi language among students. She has carried out various cultural activities to generate special interest in Hindi
Goals and Objectivies
- To enable the students to speak fluently with comprehension.
- To enable the students to understand the importance of Hindi as a National language.
- Teaching staff and qualification and working period:
- Dr. Mrs. Aruna Rajendra Shukla Head department of Hindi M.Com, M. A., B.Ed., Ph.D., working from five years.
- 02 Books and 08 research papers are published in various journals.
- Poems are published in various volumes.
- Head of the department is awarded with five National awards.
- Along with teaching, research papers are also presented in various, National Seminars, Workshops, and conferences.
- Three research scholars are working for Ph.D. in Department.
- Department of Head is working in various committees of S.R.T.M.U Nanded and N.E.S. Science College, Nanded.
- Co-curricular Activities:
- Department organizes ‘Hindi Day’ every year and in that function various eminent scholars are invited to deliver Lectures to the students.
- Head of department is working as a joint secretary of “Freedom fighter Dr. Sitaram Shukla Charitable Trust” and various programmes are arranged like Yog Shibir, Arogya Shibir and Sneh Milan etc.
The students are also motivated for essay writing elocution/debate competition, poetry reciting and for social work. The efforts is carried to enable the students to understand Hindi language, literature and to develop versatile personality.